Sunday, November 13, 2005

Azeem says, "Don't be damn Pussy!!! We need your comments!"You can choose to live and die like brave martyr or like damn Zionist bitchboy getting reprimanded by his wife in the limmo. You can make this blog great goddamn it if you will post a comment! Do you know any links for humor or surviving Ramadan? Please share them on this blog! But seriously folks... please visit the affiliate blog. If you check for updates, offer some comments, or send us some traffic you can make a difference. Please visit http://cssamustchange.blogspot.com
Lawyers in Love Posted by Hello
"Have a good time all the time" says Viv Savage of Spinal Tap (2nd from left, standing)
Philip Gross, Jan 22, 05 8 degrees F Posted by Hello
Jeff w/ Westside Wendy 3/26/04 NYC Posted by Hello
Picture of me BEFORE divorce (A man of means, property owner) Posted by Hello>
Picture of me AFTER divorce. (Notice inability to afford clothing as well as dogs incessantly chewing on my flesh) Posted by Hello
film actors guild,Republican

The F.A.G. is unrepentant for now Posted by Hello
some jokes from my uncle MaxSome oldies, but some new ones, too. Max
Two guys were discussing popular family trends on sex, marriage, and
values.
Stu said, "I didn't sleep with my wife before we got married, did you?"
Leroy replied, "I'm not sure, what was her maiden name.?"
***********************************
"Mr. Clark, I have reviewed this case very carefully," the divorce
court Judge said, "And I've decided to give your wife $775 a week, "That's
very fair, your honor," the husband said. "And every now and then I'll try
to send her a few bucks myself."
*******************
Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:
1. All the DNA is the same.
2. There are no dental records.
*******************************
A blonde calls Delta Airlines and asks, "Can you tell me how long it'll
take to fly from San Francisco to New York City?"
The agent replies, "Just a minute..."
"Thank you," the blonde says, and hangs up
_____________________________________________________________________
Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzales
"How was he killed?" asked one detective.
With a golf gun," the other detective replied.
"A golf gun?! What is a golf gun?"
I don't know. But it sure made a hole in Juan ________________________________________________________
This guy has been sitting in a bar all night, staring at a blonde
wearing the tightest pants he's ever seen. Finally his curiosity gets the
best of him, so he walks over and asks, "How do you get into those pants?"
The young woman looks him over and replies, "Well, you could start by
buying me a drink."
_______________________________________________________
A man is recovering from surgery when a nurse asks him how he is feeling.
"I'm O. K. but I didn't like the four-letter-word the doctor used in
surgery," he answered.
"What did he say," asked the nurse.
"OOPS!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home